In the online community, we often hear the word Niche and Niche Marketing. In my previous blog Niche Marketing And How To Find Yours, I talked about how to identify and find them.
But once you did, what do you do next? How do you reach out to your target market, show you can be trusted and an EXPERT in your field?
First, show them that you know what you’re talking about. Here are some of the ways you can show your them that you’re someone that “KNOWS the TAlK!”
1. Blog about your chosen Niche. When I say blog, you should do so regularly to show consistency. It also helps in building your credibility.
2. Create Newsletters and eZines. You see those letters sent to your inbox regularly about a certain topic with corresponding offers? They’re the newsletters. Sometimes it comes with a magazine type with an offer and sometimes just pure information.. By these on a regular basis, it reminds your lists that you’re there and in is case they need you at anytime, you’re just one click away!
3. Make videos. Video blogging is becoming more popular and appealing to any type of audience. It doesn’t only help in SEO but also in showing that you’re everywhere, promoting the same message.
4. Hold FREE and PAID webinars on a regular basis. This will show your audience that you’re not just there for the money but to help them, too. By giving something for free, they’re more likely to buy your paid courses next time. Just make sure you give them the best webinar experience and that they learn a lot from it.
5. Create Podcasts. In making a podcast, you may not do a separate material from your FREE and PAID webinars. You can turn them into podcasts if you want. Good thing about recycling materials is that they don’t lose their value when you create them in different medium. It’s still as informative as the other, only in different format.
6. Write a Book. I understand that book writing may not be for everyone but it’s a good way to show your expertise in your Niche. In book writing, you don’t have to do everything. You can outline your ideas and assist a copywriter to do most of the jobs. You can also hire an editor, a proofreader and a PR consultant to help market your books, either published or through Amazon’s Kindle.
7. Post related topics to all your social media pages. 3-4 times a day is enough to show that you’re there to share useful information that your target market may enjoy and learn from.
8. Join and Create Social Media Groups. Show them that you’re not just there everyday but is physically communicating and helping them as needed. Offer your help, support and advice. This creates a more intimate relationship with your followers, not only encourages them to buy from you but refers you to their friends and families, too! A great way to expand your reach!
9. Create Challenges and DO them, too! Challenges are hard to do and most people doesn’t like them but when an person of interest do them and encourages them to do the same, they’re more likely to follow. By completing each challenge, you are able to help other people overcome their fears, improve their way of thinking, honed their skills and most of all, it creates relationships.
10. Be AVAILABLE at ALL times. Maximize the Social Media to be with your audience at all times. If you’re not personally there to answer their questions, you can hire someone to do it for you. Social Media now is becoming the customers’ avenue to express what they feel about a certain product or person, may it be a feeling of gratitude of disappointments. You have to be there to answer their concerns at all times.
Pretty tough for starters to try all of these at once so I suggest to take it slow but steady. You can pick up 3-5 of these ways and then try to add up as you get more comfortable and as the business grows.
Feel free to comment below if this has helped you in any way or if you have more suggestions on what to post next.